JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Ask Hasbro - CanJoeCon 2012 Edition  (Read 9511 times)

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
Ask Hasbro - CanJoeCon 2012 Edition
« on: July 10, 2012, 10:58:29 AM »

As you know, Hasbro Canada will be once again attending the CJC this year.

They want to know if you have any questions for them! Submit your questions here, we will send them off to Hasbro and they will answer as many as they can during their presentation at the show!

Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

burg

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Ask Hasbro - CanJoeCon 2012 Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 11:28:02 AM »

Great, thanks for doing this! Here are my questions (which probably echo the sentiments of alot of us):

When will the Wave of “Dollar ” GI Joe figures (available at Dollar General stores in the US) be available in Canada and at what stores?

Will we see any waves of figures available in Canada before Christmas? Specifically any more 30th anniversary waves / figures (Sci-Fi, Renegades Storm Shadow, Lifeline, etc).

With TARGET about to open in Canada in 2013 can we expect better GI JOE selection on their shelves?

GI JOE always seems to be the least restocked Hasbro Action Figure line (when compared to Star Wars, Marvel & Transformers) at Toys R US, Wal-Mart and Zellers. Why is this and what can we as fans/collectors do to help GI JOE be more available at retail in Canada?

xhairs

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/XHAIRS_photos/
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 12:09:32 PM »

will they fix the articulation on all the movie toys now that they have almost a yr to do so. also will they release some of the 30anny figs we saw at the con.
CUSTOM TOYS ARE THE BEST TOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
ORING, CLASSIC & RESOLUTE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 12:09:46 PM »

Great, thanks for doing this! Here are my questions (which probably echo the sentiments of alot of us):

When will the Wave of “Dollar ” GI Joe figures (available at Dollar General stores in the US) be available in Canada and at what stores?

Will we see any waves of figures available in Canada before Christmas? Specifically any more 30th anniversary waves / figures (Sci-Fi, Renegades Storm Shadow, Lifeline, etc).

With TARGET about to open in Canada in 2013 can we expect better GI JOE selection on their shelves?

GI JOE always seems to be the least restocked Hasbro Action Figure line (when compared to Star Wars, Marvel & Transformers) at Toys R US, Wal-Mart and Zellers. Why is this and what can we as fans/collectors do to help GI JOE be more available at retail in Canada?

THis ^^^
Lurking

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 12:17:49 PM »

Great set questions so far. 

My first was similar to one previously asked:  Will we see any new product for the remainder of 2012?

Second: Will there be any SDCC exclusives brought to CJC?
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Emags

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 12:41:47 PM »

Mike - you and I talked about this once, but you wanted to cover Hasbro's role in the CJC sets WITH THEM...e.g. the 'ole "is it approved, authorized, official, etc." questions that you routinely get.

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 12:45:14 PM »

These are fantastic and cover the question I was going to ask.
Knowing is half the battle. Actually fighting is the other half.
Help Cobra take over the Cayman Islands!

joss789

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 01:11:12 PM »

-Can we expect some 7 packs of the most wanted figures from the JoeCon Concept Case Survey running at generalsjoes.com?

-Is the futur waves of figures will have the same articulations you did with POC line?

-Something special or unexpected for the Gijoe 30th anniversary?

-Will we get a Flagg??  ...Just kidding!
www.canadianjoecon.com

THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!

Tauron

• phpBB Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 02:21:50 PM »

My question would be, Is there any chance Hasbro will be releasing any further 82-89 characters on the original 80s card art or are those figures relegated to the fan clubs at this point? These figures seem to be still very much in demand.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2012, 04:14:45 PM »

Fan Expo has grown so large it now runs 4 days in Toronto. What would it take to have Fan Expo get product similar to the Hasbro toys sold every year at SDCC? Can we expect anything unique from the Hasbro booth this year?
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »

My question would be, Is there any chance Hasbro will be releasing any further 82-89 characters on the original 80s card art or are those figures relegated to the fan clubs at this point? These figures seem to be still very much in demand.
Seconded.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

joss789

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 06:25:23 PM »

Great question!
www.canadianjoecon.com

THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!