General Section > Travellin\' JoeCanuck

So is this dead?

(1/3) > >>

BHMike:
I'll be taking an ACTUAL vacation next month, and thought I'd take this guy with me...... but it doesn't look like we've even started it....

If it's a dead project, LMK and I'll dump this section.
Mike

Stealth Viper:
I still want to do it...

Raptor:
These kind of things don't seem to work well for us.

I vote that it's done.

In it's place, maybe we should do a "Post pics of your Joe Canuck/Black Ice in strange places" Since it doesn't involve mailing a figure around, it has a chance of succeeding. Then you still get to take cool toy pics on your vacation. If you are going to England Mike, you could take him to Legoland, where a lot of the stuff is in 1:18.

- C

AlleyViper:
Did this even get started?

morgardee:
Hey Mike, if your going to England there are a few things to keep in mind, the food and juice are pretty bad, a lot of pubs close around 10 on week nights and bring an umbrella. Also, check out the local markets on weekends if you see any. At least, that was how it was for me the last time I was there but that was 13 years ago. Also, if you see a candy store you should do yourself a favor and pick up some pear drops.  :thumbsup:

What part of England you going to?

And keeping on topic, I think Charles has the right idea. Take pics of our own figures in odd places.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version