General Section > Travellin\' JoeCanuck

So is this dead?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Stealth Viper:
I thought Mike was going to BC?

Scramble:
It's sort of started. I'm first on the list. I have the fig. I've even taken pics for the dio story and bought Comic Creator to make them all fancy. Right now, the pics are on my friend's computer, and even though I see him twice a week, I still haven't managed to get a CD off of him. There are a couple more pics I'd like to take before handing the fig off to Madman.

So yeah, first stop and already a derailing. But it's not forgotten.

Agent_Loop:

--- Quote from: ""morgardee"" ---And keeping on topic, I think Charles has the right idea. Take pics of our own figures in odd places.
--- End quote ---

I third that.

BHMike:
Wow.... this actually got replies in one day!?

1. The idea of using your Black Ice or JoeCanuck to use is a neat one... but not one that I'm willing to chance. I never opened my JoeCanuck or Black Ice. Even though the bags are resealable - I'd rather leave them how they are.

2. Ed is right that I'm going to BC. I've only told a handful of people where I decided to go - this wasn't on purpose if you weren't told - it just never came up. We're going to Calgary to see the famous 'Hart Mansion'.... I'm actually going to knock on the door and ask if I can see the dungeon. ;-)
Then, we're driving though the Rockies for 3 days (on purpose) to visit a ton of small towns, check out the scenery, and such.... we'll be heading to Langley BC - where I'll be able to check out TOY TRADERS in person (and take pics!). Then it's off to Vancouver for a day before boarding our cruise ship for Alaska for a week. Upon arriving back in Vancouver, we'll be checking out any other things we missed there and then flying home.... where I will start a slew of ebay auctions. ;-)

But the figure would of been a cool thing to take with me...... I honestly didn't know this had been started already. Now that I don't have the store to take up ALL my time, I should be able to post here some more.
Mike

Scramble:
When are you leaving? I could mail it to you before you go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version