JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: February 2010 Newsletter now online!  (Read 7108 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: February 2010 Newsletter now online!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 12:48:20 PM »

Quote from: "Jay"
Why don't you step up to the plate Jay and take a shot at submitting something? Anyone can submit. Go for it.
I've been thinking about it, I'm just not sure what kind of feature I could submit.

I think you could focus on one of your ideas and push it. I'd sincerily like to read one of your articles because I have a hunch you'd like to have a say on something you feel you know well about and what a better place than to write something about it for the Newsletter, and what better satisfaction is there than receiving good feedback about what you write.

I'd suggest that you get on one of your ideas no matter what it is, as soon as you can.

I was going to write an article myself about how I was not appreciating the way that Joes' original ARAH look was not kept throughout the line of ROC, but something that Hasbro did in this year's latest product previews has me rethinking my arguments. I can't really blame myself for the timing, but I feel bad of not writing quicker what I wanted to when I could've. Maybe I'll just finish it once I feel that I'm standing on solid ground again.

Don't take too long and Just GO for IT, Morgardee was already giving you good advice. 
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
2 + 2 = 22

darth cujo

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 01:49:13 PM »

I haven't read the whole issue yet, but thank you for adding some more marvel comic content. The newsletter was really lacking in that regard. And a great choice in getting Christopher to contribute. The GI Joe review podcast is a lot of fun so it will be nice to see Christopher contribute something in print on a monthly basis.

joss789

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 08:05:55 PM »

Always great guys!  Every articles are very interesting.  I'm waiting for the next issue!
www.canadianjoecon.com

THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!