Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Quebec

Quebec Sightings Thread

(1/147) > >>

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:
Not sure if this already exists, nor of a better place to have one.  In this thread, we can report our sightings, however big or small.  I'm sure your fellow Joe Canucks will appreciate your scouting reports!

I recently went to Carrefour Angrignon looking for Joes.  The only Joe-related product I saw were a couple of Sigma Six Paratrooper Dukes. I wasted my day, but I hope that some of you won't have to know that you know.  And knowing is half the battle!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention that Capitaine Qu?bec still has the Joes' 5-pack, but that's all the Joe stuff they have except for 2 comic book trades.

martin-montreal:
Where is "Capitaine Qu?bec"? I never heard about them...

Sometimes, I got to TRU (St-Bruno). I never saw a Joe there...  :'(

Martin

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:
They're this awesome comic shop on Ste-Catherine's, in the area of the Guy Metro station.  They're right across the street from Librarie Astro, another awesome comic store.

Winners on Taschereau has some Sigma Six stuff - Sigma Strike Duke for $12.99, Helicopter pack Snake-Eyes, and Duke with Quad.  (I didn't get the price on those last 2 items)

custo:
Today I hit up walmart, zellers, and TRU in Lasalle...not a single gijoe on the pegs >:(

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:

--- Quote from: "custo" ---Today I hit up walmart, zellers, and TRU in Lasalle...not a single gijoe on the pegs >:(

--- End quote ---
This whole '1 wave of one case' thing is really getting on my nerves... >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version