Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Quebec

Quebec Sightings Thread

<< < (2/147) > >>

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:
WOAH!  This is great!  Today I saw some Joes at the Brossard Toys R Us!  They are on the new Canadian cards and lookin' great.
The wave includes Duke w/Jetpack & US flag, Viper, HISS Driver, Spirit, yet another Snake-Eyes, and Wild Bill, I think.

Storm.Shadow:

--- Quote from: "SnakeEyesOnAPlane" ---WOAH!  This is great!  Today I saw some Joes at the Brossard Toys R Us!  They are on the new Canadian cards and lookin' great.
The wave includes Duke w/Jetpack & US flag, Viper, HISS Driver, Spirit, yet another Snake-Eyes, and Wild Bill, I think.

--- End quote ---

Do you know how many cases they had out?

SnakeEyesOnAPlane:

--- Quote from: "Storm.Shadow" ---
--- Quote from: "SnakeEyesOnAPlane" ---WOAH!  This is great!  Today I saw some Joes at the Brossard Toys R Us!  They are on the new Canadian cards and lookin' great.

--- End quote ---

Do you know how many cases they had out?

--- End quote ---
At least 2.

Scramble:

--- Quote from: "SnakeEyesOnAPlane" ---yet another Snake-Eyes...

--- End quote ---

Wow. Even a guy named "Snake Eyes on a Plane is complaining about all the Snake Eyes.

I'm going to try to check it out this weekend. Might get the Duke and a couple of Vipers, if they have 'em. Or I'll check the Pointe Claire TRU. Although D'Artagnan, a specialty shop that sells toys just moved there. I wonder if they'll clear TRU out. :/

Thanks for letting us know!

custo:
How much were the figures at TRU?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version