Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Quebec

Legends will close on November 16 2013

(1/2) > >>

Redmao:
http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/
What a bummer.
While I haven't been there as regularly as I used to, I always enjoyed my time there.
The team has always been great to chat with.

martin-montreal:
Are they really closing or moving?

That's sad...

Prince de Lu:
really closing

je suis passé hier pour dire un bonjour a Steve et Fred. très triste. Ils ferment samedi

Madman:
Oui c'est vrai!!!

It's really sad to see their doors closing because I've been a customer at legends for the longest time, not exclusively, but I placed orders with them or went to the store a couple of times a year.

I still remember the first time I found their store in 2001 by accident while I just happened to be in the area. I can't believe it's been almost 13 years.

It was always nice to go to a physical store dedicated to toys and my hobby with friendly staff. It was the largest in Montreal. 16 years with an actual store I would say is successful, but hopefully they will continue online.

In these times, it is very difficult for businesses to survive. Toys do not have a lot of margin because they have to be competitive, and thus stores don't make a lot of profit unless they are selling lots.

There's still a few good places left here in Montreal, but I will miss Legends for sure. I will probably pass by one last time before it closes for good.

BHMike:
Legends and Bounty Hunter Toys were the first two original sponsors of Snowtroopers.ca
I've met Steve at the Canadian Toy Fair YEARS ago (probably about 10-12 years ago).

Legends will be missed in Canada for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version