Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

PoC in winnipeg

<< < (4/5) > >>

ARROW:

--- Quote from: "bandonov" ---
--- Quote from: "ARROW" ---The local Winners store saw a case of the Fury and Vamp for the nice price of $15--one of each went home with me.

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you got them.  Still waiting for a restock in my stores.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was happy to get both...........but I'm pinching myself now because I really want the next Vamp release with the Steel Brigade driver. Looks like I'll have two!

B:
seriously. what locations in particular are you talking about, I'd really like to get my hands on a Lowlight.

ARROW:

--- Quote from: "B" ---seriously. what locations in particular are you talking about, I'd really like to get my hands on a Lowlight.

--- End quote ---
I'm in Saskatoon, which would be a bit of a drive from Manitoba.
But don't let that distress you, chances are good you'll see re-stocks in your area too.

B:
well after several months of zero stock in eastern winnipeg, I by chance just happened to check out Regent Zeller's toy section this past saturday while buying some sleepers for my new son and and saw one peg of joes. Mostly first and second wave, but did manage to find one Skydive and one Lowlight (finally!!) in stock. Needless to say they are home with me.

B:
new update. TRU on Regent has some new stock. They have wave 5 right now. Steel Brigade, Cobra Commander, Jungle BAT, General Hawk, Blowtorch, and Cobra Trooper. They are not in the military section there. You'll find them on two seperate pegs by all the Halo figures and prince of persia/clearence toys.  I almost missed them, so when I left I put a nice bright Blowtorch up front.   Passed on the jungle bats and blowtorch completely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version