JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Mark Bellomo's panel  (Read 2563 times)

roshan

• phpBB CJC Volunteer
  • phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Mark Bellomo's panel
« on: August 10, 2010, 06:38:07 PM »

Was I the only one sitting at that panel who thought Bellomo was talking about a GI Joe Special Missions book he was going writing for IDW?  If so, my bad.  But I was under the impression that his entire panel was to talk about a Special Missions book he was starting to work on with IDW.  

EDIT:  This whole panel was recorded right?  Just checking on this in case I made a mistake on something I posted about the con elsewhere. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 06:44:20 PM by roshan »

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: Mark Bellomo's panel
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 07:07:52 PM »

I'm with ya, bro.  But I didn't stay long after I realized what it was all about, so I don't know what was clarified later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 07:57:40 PM »

Quote from: "roshan"
EDIT:  This whole panel was recorded right?  Just checking on this in case I made a mistake on something I posted about the con elsewhere. 

It was. All 3 panels were recorded. They'll be posted just as soon as I feel like converting them. ;)
(Kinda feel like doing nothing right now).

roshan

• phpBB CJC Volunteer
  • phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:14:44 PM »

Quote from: "THE Mikeā„¢"

It was. All 3 panels were recorded. They'll be posted just as soon as I feel like converting them. ;)
(Kinda feel like doing nothing right now).

Oh no hurry on it, I was just curious since it was posted I misheard what he was saying at the panel, and I was just wanting to make sure I didn't make a mistake.  Just for my own personal curiosity. 

Radio Guy

• phpBB CJC Media Liason
  • phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »

Was I the only one sitting at that panel who thought Bellomo was talking about a GI Joe Special Missions book he was going writing for IDW?  If so, my bad.  But I was under the impression that his entire panel was to talk about a Special Missions book he was starting to work on with IDW.  

His entire panel was about that, but he isn't confirmed to write it yet.  IDW asked him to submit proposals for story ideas, and he was asking us what kinds of stories we would like to see in a new Special Missions comic.  Based on the ideas he pitches them, he may then be asked to actually write the books. 
Wherever you go, there you are.