JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Storm Rider variant  (Read 2269 times)

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Storm Rider variant
« on: August 22, 2010, 03:11:54 PM »

Is there a Storm Rider variant?  More to the point variant bandanna.  My figure's bandanna  has two red flames going down the front.  But in pictures I've seen and on the box art the bandanna's pattern is that of a red cobra symbol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

Madman

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Storm Rider variant
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 09:53:14 PM »

Quote from: "Realboss"
Is there a Storm Rider variant?  More to the point variant bandanna.  My figure's bandanna  has two red flames going down the front.  But in pictures I've seen and on the box art the bandanna's pattern is that of a red cobra symbol.

I don't think so. All the ones I've seen have the flames. Also, if there were any variation, I'm sure we've would have heard about it already.

The box art does look nicer though with the cobra symbol.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 10:18:42 PM »

Right now they have only confirmed 2 variants in PoC.  The Wolf Hound which has White Out with the RoC logo on his arm instead of the PoC logo, and the second is the Wave 3 Snake Eyes (Yes we are getting a third Snake Eyes) that will come with 2 different heads.
Lurking

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »

Quote from: "bandonov"
Right now they have only confirmed 2 variants in PoC.  The Wolf Hound which has White Out with the RoC logo on his arm instead of the PoC logo, and the second is the Wave 3 Snake Eyes (Yes we are getting a third Snake Eyes) that will come with 2 different heads.

they did poor job with white out, he cant sit in the wolf hound due to his jacket bottom, and i had to take his hood off to close the canopy.
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »

Quote from: "bandonov"

Thanks

[/quote]

they did poor job with white out, he cant sit in the wolf hound due to his jacket bottom, and i had to take his hood off to close the canopy.
[/quote]

Mine fits fine.   I even tricked it out with CanJoeCon labels from last year making it a Canadian Wolf Hound.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 03:46:57 PM »

Quote from: "Realboss"
Mine fits fine.   I even tricked it out with CanJoeCon labels from last year making it a Canadian Wolf Hound.

very nice, I may do that as well.
Lurking

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »

Quote from: "Madman"
I don't think so. All the ones I've seen have the flames. Also, if there were any variation, I'm sure we've would have heard about it already.
The box art does look nicer though with the cobra symbol.

This!