JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Anyone want to trade for a huge lot of wrestling figures?  (Read 1864 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Anyone want to trade for a huge lot of wrestling figures?
« on: March 21, 2012, 04:20:00 PM »

I got a big bag full of wrestling action figures. Mostly WCW, some WWF and even Tommy Dreamer from ECW. Looks like about 37 figures plus a couple of guys that don't really move.

This os from the Attitude / NWO era.

Can't remember what Kurt Angle looked like with hair? I got ya covered.

Want to see the lamest action feature ever made? Look no further then Dimond Dallas Page with "Diamond Cutter" action. Say what you want about DDP but that man could wrestle and where do you think Randy Orton's RKO came from?

Need a crazed looking Rowdy Roddy Piper in a kilt and "reality check" T-shirt? Done deal.

How about probably the prettiest version of Bret Hart you've ever seen and HUGE hands. We got that.

Anyone want to trade me for this lot? All reasonable offers will be considered. This is the whole lot. I'm NOT going to break up the lot unless you've got something really good for trade.

Kitty cat keyboard not included.  ;)
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone want to trade for a huge lot of wrestling figures?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 05:55:17 PM »

I'll give you first dibs on a Con set(if they have it this year) for them.  Wait a minute you already have first dibs. :D  Never mind.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »

I'll give you first dibs on a Con set(if they have it this year) for them.  Wait a minute you already have first dibs. :D  Never mind.

And that my friend is why you have been my best G.I.Joe buddy for the past, err, how many years have we been splitting con sets?

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 12:27:15 PM »

I just got my son into Transformers "Beast Wars" so I'm willing to trade wrestlers for Beast Wars if anyone is into 90's wrestlers.