JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Retaliation wave 2 anyone ?  (Read 3828 times)

Prince de Lu

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
Retaliation wave 2 anyone ?
« on: February 18, 2013, 07:32:06 PM »

Any news of them coming to canada ?

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
Re: Retaliation wave 2 anyone ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 08:06:19 PM »

I haven't heard or seen anything yet.

I did however manage to get

- Storm Shadow
- Joe Trooper
- Cobra Paratrooper
- Red Ninja

I have to say with this figures I am impressed...I skipped on the Roadblock with the block thing in his hand, and duke, not to keen on that one, and snake eyes...I'd like to get him but I have so many already.

Anyone know when wave 2 will hit?
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

Laird

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 12:18:43 PM »

I'm dying for wave 2 and 2.5. It's been soooo long. I need new Joes! I will post here and in the Ontario Sighting section the second I find anything.

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 02:02:41 PM »

My source at TRU tells me that Retaliation vehicles are in the computer system, but that no figures are listed.
That says that nothing is present at the warehouse at this time, BUT vehicles, and that all the "current" Retaliation figures have been sent out.

Now, don't freak out, as this can mean any one of several things:

--it could mean that the Cdn TRU simply has not gotten any new Retaliation figures YET.
--it could mean that new stock could come into the warehouses at any day now, and be in stores just days after that.
--it could mean there's a lag in Canada getting product, typical for this time of year behind the USA. We could see product appear at any point up to and thru the end of March at the debut of the movie. Or perhaps later.
--it could also mean that nothing was ordered and that TRU will no longer carry GIJOE Retaliation, BUT.......those vehicles are still listed, and GIJOE KRE-O IS listed in the system.
--It could also mean that other retailers, such as Walmart will get these in, as Walmart has been seen restocking Wave 1 product in the past couple of weeks.

So all this means is that there is actually no news. Once there is, I will share it when I hear of it.

darth cujo

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 09:08:45 AM »

I just hope the Kwinn wave makes it to Canada, and in decent numbers. Crossing my fingers...

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 02:42:29 PM »

The movie is about a month away.
So there is still a few weeks... right?
My Local TRU has several pegs filled with Wave 1's SE, SS, RB, a few Commanders, Duke and a lonely Zartan so if the situation is similar in other stores, I'm not really surprised that TRU Canada isn't in a hurry to order more figures. They're also have many POC Cobra Commander and Blowtorch.

Maybe they remember that in 2009, it took several bogo and clearance campaigns to get rid of their RoC merchandise.

On the other hand, Iron Man 3 merchandise is popping up while they still have some Avengers IM on the pegs and the movie is coming out in May.
Say no to AFA.

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 06:31:44 PM »

Well, as I said, this can change any day......and they have.
My TRU source told me that they got in the peg signage for GIJOE Kre-O and Retaliation toys--these being the new waves of figures we have not seen yet. With the signage in hand it means that product could arrive on the trucks at any time, literally tomorrow or within two weeks.

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 01:25:42 PM »

I just hope the Kwinn wave makes it to Canada, and in decent numbers. Crossing my fingers...

I'm w/ you on that one darth buddy, i would love that figure and the blind master!
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 03:20:16 PM »

It's quite sad that I am more excited to see the GI Joe Kreo stuff than most of the Retaliation stuff.