JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: star wars at te  (Read 1718 times)

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
star wars at te
« on: August 11, 2010, 10:02:26 PM »

i need a few parts for this at te, i need center feet, front canopy or door part, missles, and what ever else some one might notice is missing

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
Re: star wars at te
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 12:15:48 AM »

Mike, for those marker marks (I take it a kid got ahold of that thing and you got it cheap?) try using denatured alcohol, available at any paint store.  It shouldn't harm the plastic and it should remove at least MOST of the marker.  I know, because that's what we use to remove permanent marker from cans at my store  ;D
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: star wars at te
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:30:11 PM »

Quote from: "olyeller01"
Mike, for those marker marks (I take it a kid got ahold of that thing and you got it cheap?) try using denatured alcohol, available at any paint store.  It shouldn't harm the plastic and it should remove at least MOST of the marker.  I know, because that's what we use to remove permanent marker from cans at my store  ;D

i got it free, im not looking for prime parts, i intend to paint it  ;D
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.