JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Anyone know this wack job...please help!!  (Read 11352 times)

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Anyone know this wack job...please help!!
« on: August 16, 2004, 08:10:01 PM »

Email me for his e-mail.....in case you do not recognise his username!!!

L'Ombrageux

This guy is nuts...first off he bids on my auction without reading it...he wants to pay via paypal...I do not take paypal...then he wants to send a personal cheque...I do not take cheques...I ask for a money order and he says he can not go to the post office...it is to far away...!!!

Now I find out he has sent me payment....???...but I have not even calculated shipping for his item...lol...!!! He has sent me about 8 e--mails and they all have continually gone down hill from initially demanding that I accept paypal to swearing at me...he has come close to threatening me...!!

Anyone know if I report this will it go anywhere...???...and which avenue can i use to report this transaction???
« Last Edit: August 16, 2004, 11:10:29 PM by Guest »

L'Ombrageux

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2004, 09:27:45 PM »

What are you trying to do exactly? Trying to get me a bad rep since you feel guilty about the situation? I already told you about the harassment in the emails and now you're doing a roundup of every Joe message board to continue your harassment trend?

I won't reply the lenghty true story everywhere, so if you guys want to know, I already exposed all the facts in my reply over there... :

http://http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=11772

I'll contact eBay to see what can be done out of this, you're posting this everywhere on the web along with my name and everything.. this has to fall into an harrassment category somewhere... totally ridiculous..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 09:52:36 PM »

Yes please read the YoJoe post...judge for yourself...the only e-mails I have sent were in reply to yours...other than my first...asking for your address...less than 24hrs and I get threatened with a negative...lol...!!!!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 09:02:29 AM »

I think before any sort of opinion can be given it would help to see a link to the auction in question. Can either of you guys post a link so we can see how it was worded?
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 10:07:50 AM »

Here is the info that appears in my auction:

Payment by money order, also I must be able to cash payment in Canada, any other questions contact me personally! Shipping will be determined after I have your address!

I checked the box that says I do not accept paypal or personal cheques and so on...your are directed to the shipping area to see what payment I do accept....which is what you see above!!!

Again anyone who e-mails me with questions about shipping before the auction ends is given an estimate...so if it is a small package to be sent within Canada I say...about 8 Canadain...!!!!

This guys arguments are full of holes as seen at YoJoe...things like he says he is a experianced buyer...but he does not read peoples auctions...and why does he not know it costs around 8 bucks to ship packages like this back and forth between provinces...all Joe traders of his magnitude know this!!

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 10:31:16 AM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
I think before any sort of opinion can be given it would help to see a link to the auction in question. Can either of you guys post a link so we can see how it was worded?

Ok... Since you've both contacted me about this, and since I'm 'ABOUT' to go read the yojoe thread, I'll agree with Morgardee here.... I'd like to see a link to the auction in question.

Let's try to keep this to a minimum however since this is the type of thing I'd like to NOT see on this site.

Off to yojoe now....
Mike

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 10:51:33 AM »

I re-thought this after reading a few posts on yojoe.

This doesn't concern me.

However, the posting of personal information on my site DOES concern me.

No one was ripped off here, so nothing needs to be posted about anyone for anything.... which is why I've removed names and such in this thread since it's original posting.

If one side took money and then didn't send the item - then post info all you want  - IN the TRADERS SECTION.

This is a friendly Canadian based board. We don't need thread filled with folks bashing each other over shipping prices, payment options, of who bakes  a better cake.

Bottom line, Carl, you shouldn't of posted Martins info on this site since he didn't rip you off. Sure, he may of caused you stress or a headache or two.... but don't bash the guy because you think he's a prick!?

Heck, there's folks on this board that I think are pricks....... yet I'd never post their info unless they ripped me off........  or whould I? :shifty:

Anyway, all joking aside, email each other about it - or just agree not to buy/sell the item...... simple solution! :-)

.....and for a simple solution where I'm concerned, I'm locking this thread. Since it's obviously not going to go anywhere.
Mike