JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Official 2013 CanJoeCon Post  (Read 22014 times)

Rockhammer

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Joe Repro Parts
Re: Official 2013 CanJoeCon Post
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »

That's too bad :(
We (the wife, dog and I) were looking forward to the trip up there. I hope to see some of you guys in Indianapolis, though.
Need custom reproduction or custom replacement G.i.Joe parts? Drop by www.joereproparts.com

Hobbes

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 08:08:59 PM »

Sorry to hear the bad news. You guys have always done a standout job with the CJC, hopefully the economics of running the event improve next year. My family and I will definitely be there to support the CJC again when it's back.

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »

This is sad news indeed.  I thought something like this was on the horizon after a brief discussion with Mike where I nearly fell off my chair when he told me how much the hall/con center rates went up to amounts no where even close to reasonable.  And coupled with the lack of product, this is very understandable.

I'm in for an informal get together for sure if it is possible.
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

roger dodger

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »

I've always appreciated how Mike and company have managed to keep the cost to attend these cons down. I would be willing to pay a little extra next year if it would help. I'm sure many others here would agree.

GI.Suicide

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 08:28:22 AM »

Well I have been off joecanuck for a while and this news is shattering . I have never been to the CJC but this year it was a must. I never knew it existed until a few months ago and I was super excited to be in Joe heaven.  Any way lets stay posetive and hope the movie kicks ass and hope we could get the con rolling again so we can all enjoy it. Thank you Mike for your dedication!