JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER TOYS nominated BEST TOY STORE!  (Read 10645 times)

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
BOUNTY HUNTER TOYS nominated BEST TOY STORE!
« on: August 27, 2004, 12:31:20 PM »

For the past two years, the Hamilton Spectator Newspaper has nominated Bounty Hunter Toys as one of the BEST Toy Stores in the city. Both times we've been up against TRU and Walmart. This year, we'd 'really' like your help in defeating the 'Mighty Giraffe'.

I won't lie to you, we'd really like to win this thing! With your help, and those that you know, it's possible! Winning this doesn't only give us bragging rights, but it sends a strong message to toy companies (not just Hasbro) that the toys they make for the 'collector' should be offered to the collector shops like ours that support your collecting! Besides, it'll put me personally in a really great mood, and I'm known for giving deals, discounts, and things away for FREE when I'm in a good mood!!! ....there you have it! A blatant bribe if I ever saw one! ...actually, don't think of it as a bribe.... just a promise from me should we win. :-)

Here's how you can help vote for us to win! (...and win some money from the Spectator!)

On Thursday, August 26th 2003, The Hamilton Spectator will begin the voting procedure via newspaper, telelphone, and internet, since you're obviously reading this online, I'll inform you on how to vote online!

Simply click on this link: http://http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=79035596606 and fill out the online form! You'll need to enter a valid email address and phone number before doing the online voting. If you're just interested in helping us out, skip the rest of the sections and go directly to the last page and click on Bounty Hunter Toys!

Once again it's some pretty major competition we're up against and I think I've made it pretty clear that we'd like to win.... and I'm serious! If we win, you can expect a monthy giveaway from us! We appreciate the fact that people nominated us, and I thank you all for it. Now I'd like to thank you in advance for taking the time to VOTE. This is the one that counts, and it's appreciated more than you know. Please feel free to spread the word about our nomination on message boards (like this one!) and anywhere else you feel it would help us. A vote for us, is a vote for the little guy.... the guys that support your hobby!

(Who knows, it could get us more access to the newer Joe items!)

Thank You,
Mike @ www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 09:30:30 AM »

voted!
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

Chinooked Canuck

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2004, 09:22:16 AM »

Voted! good luck!
y army\'s bigger than your army!
just kiddin!

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 11:48:58 AM »

Voted
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Deadshot

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 12:10:39 PM »

voted. :thumbsup:
Zinthos.

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 07:26:09 PM »

Thanks again guys. The voting ends on Sept 6th, so feel free to get some fake email addys and vote again! :-)

By the way, anyone see the plug Joesightings.com gave me?!

Cool! :shock: