JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Lanard Corps toys  (Read 5647 times)

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Lanard Corps toys
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 01:18:26 PM »

Anything you can get for the figures would be a bonus. I don't think you'll have many takers, even at $2.
Asking a $5 for something isn't a big deal. I wouldn't stress over it.
Don't overthink it. Ask a couple bucks, negotiate and see what happens. It's only a couple bucks.
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 07:06:58 PM »

Thanks Grunt, I will definitely take your advice. And yes, anything these guys bring in are a bonus, you are so right about that. Since the playset isn't complete anyway, I 'll take it easy and put the positive energy towards more important matters.

I'll post a pic of the two jets and the Apache when I have a chance. They are not for sale, yet I will want to know which toyline they belong to.

To be continued  ;)

2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 04:13:33 PM »

Okay, here are the last pictures of the things that are still to be identified. The first pic of course for the figures that go with the Everglades playset that Jay helped identify.

The vehicles are the ones that I still do not know which toyline they came from.

Help!  :D Thanks guys. Btw, I got two of the hornets in this lot  ;)

2 + 2 = 22

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »

The Apache looks like it might be BBi ( Blue Box International) Elite Force because it looks like it has a lot of intricate detail, which is a hallmark of BBi vehicles. Its also true 1/18th scale which is why its quite large and proportioned differently than other stuff--its more like a model-kit than a toy.
The F-18 looks like it could also be Power Team or True Heroes, because of the simplified markings and all-clear canopy.

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »

Dude, some of those vehicles are killer man! I've seen those corps figures at Bargain Giant and Rossy here in Newfoundland. My brother bought a few because it's fills a niche when no joe stuff is available on the shelf. I've just used some of the beat up ones for the O-ring for my joes that need it.

That Helicopter rocks hard man!...sheesh....ya think Hasbro would see this in the market and how much there is a 'want' for it and keep on keeping on with figures, even aside from the movie. We are all just wanking for more official joe stuff...but seeing this man makes me want to break my 'offical joe only' buys....since being on this site and seeing this stuff, i've very tempted...but then I think that if i did buy something that I could use that to get more of the vintage 80's ARAH stuff...so to me it's a little bit of a catch 22.

It's most definitely peak my interest! Thanks for that!

10-4 over and out...

Crazylegs   8)
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2012, 05:50:17 PM »

BBI....so that's what it's called. A page from the past unfolds before me. I used to own the Blackhawk in this series I believe. I should've seen the connection. The paint apps of the Apache and the blackhawk are very similar but I can't remember the figures.

Anyhow the Apache is such a cool find, I agree with you Crazy. It really makes up for all the infesting Lanard stuff that I got in this lot.

I held it in my hands. This thing weights like 2 or 3 skystrikers fused together.

I own a Bradley tank btw (it's stored away so I almost forgot that I had it). I'm starting to believe now that it's also BBI. I actually acquired both the Blackhawk and the Bradley back in the day from an ebay seller now friend of mine, Robert Shaver (34th Collectibles).

Thanks for the memories guys!
2 + 2 = 22