General Section > General Joe Talk

Gotta love it when this happens...

(1/2) > >>

morgardee:
I'm starting to clean out my house with the idea I want to sell it and I finally dug out one of the 3 attics in my house. I knew somewhere in my house I had an old stinger jeep that had some good doors still on it but what I didn't know was where it was or what was also packed up with it. So last night I pulled out a box and was happy to find the stinger jeep. What I forgot about was a couple of triple T tanks, yet another Dreadnok bike, cobra battle bunker,  Cobra night landing, Hydro Sled, some other small vehicles and a Cobra Stun. I didn't even know I had the Stun. I knew I had the Python patrol version, but that was a cool find, even if it is missing the flags and 2 wheel covers. Maybe when I get my next house I'll have room for the vehicles to display so I'll know what I have!  
Anyhow, cool find in the middle of all that cleaning work.

Spillspleen:
Cool...any figures or accessories?

Pete The Greek:
Unfortunately, this has or never will happen to me.  I know where all my stuff is when I was a kid.  So no lost gems for me.  :?

Stealth Viper:

--- Quote from: ""Pete The Greek"" ---Unfortunately, this has or never will happen to me.  I know where all my stuff is when I was a kid.  So no lost gems for me.  :?
--- End quote ---

Same goes for me. It was digging out all my old stuff at my parents place that originally kick-started me back into Joe collecting.

Spillspleen:
This has never happened to me with Joes...it has alot with other toys...and always will at flea markets and so on....!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version