General Section > General Joe Talk

Anyone excited about the 2016 con set?

<< < (2/5) > >>

B:
I'm not big on the whole subgroups besides really the 'noks and the iron grenadiers.....not that you would know it from my figures but even as a kid it wasn't the subgroup that made me buy it. Just wanted more figures.

It looks okay so far, but I'd probably be more interested in the vehicles. Won't be getting anything though. No more money for toys  :(
Anyone else think Skydive could be made into a nice Maj. Matthew "Hawk" Masterson custom?

Crimson Canuck:
I was actually really interested when they previewed Skydive but have kind of lost interest with the Altitude and Airborne reveals. The Cobra figures are ok, they just don't intrest me though.

morgardee:
I love that Airborne figure. As a kid he was one of my favorite figures but the new version of him hits all the right points for me.  Flying Scorpion is pretty awesome as well.

Crimson Canuck:
I decided to pass on this set. Even though it will be the last set FunPub does, I couldn't bring myself to get it due to the high cost and I only liked three of the six Skypatrol figures. Anybody here order this set?

Sundance:
is it definite they're not doing Joe Con/the club going forward?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version