General Section > General Joe Talk

2017 Con Set Battle force 2000

<< < (4/4)

canprime:
So what does everyone (anyone?) think of the con exclusives?

Nice to see a Laser-Viper 3 pack.  Also.....BACKSTOP!!!!!  Not a fan of his helmet design, or making him a parachutist as a figure, but glad to see him getting some more love.  Also liking Deejay, but not sure where Cobra Corrosao comes from, but he is fugly. 

Not liking the colour scheme on the BATS Jetpacks.  Love the Cobra LAW freebie.  The Sky Serpent is ok, but not a fan of the mold/vehicle.  I always thought it should have been a much bigger vehicle to hold multiple figures.  The Marauder Snowmobiles are fun and a good choice of colour scheme.  Finally the Conquest as the Vector Jet is an interesting choice.  I like it, but I don't know if it is because it is the Conquest mold, or because it uses the Vector Jet colour scheme so we'll.

Sundance:
Corrosao is a Brazilian exclusive Cobra Forca Eco figure.

http://www.yojoebrazil.com/catalogo2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=314&Itemid=350

B:
Well for me it really was about the vehicles. How can you do a future force when the vehicles are standard molds we've seen?! they totally missed the whole point of it being a "future" force in my opinion. Now that being said they did a decent job with what was available, but to me they probably shouldn't have done it in the first place. If you only cared about the figures then I guess they did alright. Just my 2 cents

Sundance:
anyone got any links to pix? I've only seen the pre-release stuff on the Joecon site...

Crimson Canuck:
I'm trying to collect modern versions of 82-89 so I had to get the BF2000 members, even Dee Jay. They look pretty good in hand and they save me some custom work. Also scored a carded backstop, so I'll keep my custom for loose display. Didn't really care for the cobra figures this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version