General Section > General Joe Talk

FSS 7.0

<< < (2/3) > >>

BludChylde:
If I could afford it, I'd be in for this set. Only FSS series I ever signed up for was the one with Bomb Strike. Unfortunately due to the delays on it being shipped, which delayed when they took the payment, the last payment unfortunately ended up being when we needed the money due to the birth of our 3rd son. As an unfortunate side effect, it soured my wife's attitude towards the Collector's Club and the FSS. Unfortunately I haven't been a member since and am trying to talk her into letting me join back up for the Rock & Roll membership figure since his V2 figure is and has been for as long as I can remember my favorite figure.

Crimson Canuck:
Not overly impressed. Stalker looks fine but not enough to sway me into dropping $600. wouldn't have minded getting Tomax and Crystal Ball though.

Sundance:
I love the fact they're using the UK name for Skidmark.

canprime:
Have to say they did a great job on Crystal Ball.  Only nitpick I have is his facial expression.  Looks a little goofy/off, to me, but not so much as to affect the overall quality of the figure.

Crimson Canuck:

--- Quote from: Sundance on November 29, 2017, 02:19:05 PM ---I love the fact they're using the UK name for Skidmark.

--- End quote ---
Didn't realize that he had a different code name for the UK release until I researched a little. There's a few more figures that had different code names as well. Funny how the US fans totally ignore this detail. So that makes two international releases this FSS then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version