JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Quebec Sightings Thread  (Read 167607 times)

joss789

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Quebec Sightings Thread
« Reply #552 on: December 01, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »

Saw six SkyStriker at Zellers Victoriaville.  In sale, buy one at 44.99 and get one at 50%.  Not so bad, two for less than 68$....before taxes.
I think it's the first time my Zellers has great stuff in stock.  Just too bad. no figures. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 05:25:20 PM by joss789 »
www.canadianjoecon.com

THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 19, 2011, 10:36:22 AM »

1 000 000 Comics and Captain Quebec downtown both have received some 30th Wave 3 figures.

Get yourself some joy with a Techno Viper, a Scarlet or even a Ripcord. Plenty of Renegades Troopers available too.
Only one Tunnel Rat left at 1000000 Comics. Storm Shadow is of course gone. Oh those ninjas, always vanishing.

Wave 1 and 2 were also available.
Say no to AFA.

Oreobuilder

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 21, 2011, 01:48:35 PM »

Captain America figures are 2$ at Walmart.

OB

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: December 30, 2011, 08:37:39 PM »

Went by TRU Anjou this week and they refilled the pegs with a new batch of Blowtorch, Steel Brigade, Cobra Commander, Hawk, Bats and Cobra Trooper. Who knew we"d have Troopers warming the pegs. Is army building a thing of the past?

It feels like Canada will have to go through the overstock of PoC before reaching the 30th anniversary.
Say no to AFA.

Oreobuilder

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 30, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »

Went by TRU Anjou this week and they refilled the pegs with a new batch of Blowtorch, Steel Brigade, Cobra Commander, Hawk, Bats and Cobra Trooper. Who knew we"d have Troopers warming the pegs. Is army building a thing of the past?

It feels like Canada will have to go through the overstock of PoC before reaching the 30th anniversary.

I know, I never thought that the Cobra Trooper would be so plentiful. I'm up close to 70 of them now as well as 30+ Steel Brigades, 10 Hawks and 10 BATs. I really hope we get some PoC wave 6 or 30th stuff before the movie hits, but my gut is telling me that we won't see anything new before then.

OB

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/
« Reply #557 on: January 12, 2012, 02:10:40 PM »

Brossard Zellers had no POC figures, just the HISS Scout (maybe a Cycle Armour behind it; I noticed another box but I didn't check it out) and some Skystrikers.  The liquidation aisle still has those still-overpriced figure-and-tiny-vehicle sets and that boxed set from that movie line.  Some kind of rescue, I think.
Knowing is half the battle. Actually fighting is the other half.
Help Cobra take over the Cayman Islands!

Madman

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: January 15, 2012, 01:26:42 PM »

I don't think we will be seeing anything at retail until the movie stuff hits, which is pretty sad.

We missed out on the whole 30th stuff.

Good thing for local hobby shops.

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 15, 2012, 03:12:43 PM »

Bunch of Skystrikers at the Atwater Zellers.  When you get to the part of the aisle with the Joe stuff, turn around and you'll find more of them.  They have figures such as General Hawk, Blowtorch, Cobra Commander with that jacket, etc.  No Cobra Troopers.  They have some HISS Scouts and Cycle Armours and a few 12" figures, too.

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: January 15, 2012, 06:19:06 PM »

I don't think we will be seeing anything at retail until the movie stuff hits, which is pretty sad.

My spy at TRU tells me that 30th stuff IS inbound to TRU at some point. Might be later waves though, but it is in the computer, I'm told.

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 19, 2012, 10:03:50 PM »

My spy at TRU tells me that 30th stuff IS inbound to TRU at some point. Might be later waves though, but it is in the computer, I'm told.
That sure would be nice.

Brossard TRU still has those Blowtorch/Hawk/Cobra Commander/Jungle BAT etc figures; no vehicles.  No Cobra Troopers.
Brossard Dix-30 walmart has them too, with some Cobra Troopers.  No vehicles.  No $20 Skystrikers.

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 20, 2012, 09:05:22 AM »

That sure would be nice.

Brossard TRU still has those Blowtorch/Hawk/Cobra Commander/Jungle BAT etc figures; no vehicles.  No Cobra Troopers.
Brossard Dix-30 walmart has them too, with some Cobra Troopers.  No vehicles.  No $20 Skystrikers.

Crazy how stuff ends up in the us vs canada.  I haven't seen blowtorch/jungle bat down here, but really all the waves (except arctic destro) seems to sell out quick.  Now either seeing zero joes or the renegades duke/cobra commander/firefly.  I never saw shadow tracker, money bags destro, general hawk, lowlight etc.  If you guys get in the renegades storm shadow he is selling for like 40 bucks on ebay (I hadn't seen that one either).  Didin't see airtight/sci-fi/law/lifeline either.  I did see one techno viper, one ren scarlett, and one zombie viper.  Maybe you guys will get flooded with the good stuff!

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 20, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »

Yeah, I'm looking for that Storm Shadow as well. I don't understand Hasbro. How do they determine production runs? If the renegades Storm Shadow has low production runs in the US and none in Canada, where is it? He's a main character and they usually make boat loads of the main characters.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.