Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

MARCH NEWSLETTER ONLINE!

(1/3) > >>

BHMike:
The 27th issue is now available and includes 2010 Canadian Joe Convention News, Reviews,  Meanwhile, Back In The Comics : First Impressions, a new JoeCanuck game, the Canadian JoeCon H.A.T.E. Tank Review, plus more goodies! Check it out here, and don't forget to let us know what you think on the message boards.

As always, all past 26 Issues can be read here.

Radio Guy:
Absolutely awesome job on the new Newsletter!!!  Love the review of last years HATE, and having almost no knowledge of the UK Action Force, I find the articles on that really interesting.  Great job on putting out another fantastic read, and thanks to all contributers!!!

Jay:
Jerard Parker makes me sad because he reviews all these great toys I'll never see at retail, and takes great pictures of them to boot.

morgardee, love the review of the 12" Storm Shadow. I'd have one by now too, but then I found out the American release features voice clips from the film instead of laser sounds. Frankly, "cheesy laser gun noises" are not a good replacement for Lee Byung-Hun's sexy, sexy voice. :p
Your review still makes me sort of regret not grabbing one, though.

First Impressions was good. I never realized it at first, but man Dee-Jay's introduction was ominous.

Name That Figure is pretty fun too. I'm halfway through identifying already!

The new boss looks a little antsy too. *rimshot* *crickets*

Great job as always guys!

Stratos:
Great job guys.  Makes me glad I'm here... even if I'm not Canadian.  :)

BHMike:
Oops.

I need to apologize to pdaat. He sent in a very good article that the staff enjoyed and planned on including it with this month's newsletter.

But I've been a tad "busy" shall we say, and must of been concentrating on getting the regular staff writers articles included and well - it plain slipped my mind.

So, expect a great story next month from our very own pdaat!

I'll state this here and now. If I don't include it next month, he can have my Black Ice and JoeCanuck figures.  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version