Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

MAY NEWSLETTER ONLINE!

(1/4) > >>

BHMike:
The 29th issue is now available and it includes the debut artwork of a 2010 CanJoeCon figure! Also included this month is "Make Plans NOW", "II for I", "Figure Review – “Desert Battle” Ripcord", "Point/Counterpoint - The Chinese Gray Market Dilemma", "NAME THAT FIGURE!", "Meanwhile, Back In The Comics: End Game", "Figure Review - JoeCustoms.com Convention Lt. Stone", "Evil Empire".... and part 2 of our first Canuckleheads story "HATE Hijack : Part 2" by our own "Loop" Check all of it out here, and don't forget to let us know what you think on the message boards.

As always, all past 28 Issues can be read here.

NeoDragonKnight:
yay been waiting for this months issue  ;D ;D

morgardee:
I love it. Next month I should be back. Been busy work on other projects. 

Stratos:
Another fantastic read!  Great job guys!  I dropped what I was doing to read it as soon as I got the Tweet.  :)

My favorite parts were the two comics and the review.  Haven't read thru the customizing yet because I'm not really into customizing but I always read the articles.  I personally am indifferent on grat area collecting but there were good points made.

Regarding the Con... I'll be at GenCon that weekend so I can't make it.  Have a lot of fun.  Wish I could make it, I've never been to a Joe-centric show before.  Will there be any Con collectibles made available to no-showers?  (Side note: The Mike, do you still need sponsors for the comic?)

Keep it up!  Almost makes me wish I were Canadian.  :)

night force cynic:
one of the Canada JoeCon exclusive figures is using a Tri-Gate head!?

great issue of the newsletter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version