Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

June Newsletter now available!

(1/4) > >>

BHMike:
The 30th issue is now available and it includes the debut artwork of the final of three 2010 CanJoeCon figures and news on our two newest guests for the convention! Also included this month is  "BIG CanJoeCon News!","Japan, City to City, Toy Store to Toy Store", "The Canuckleheads : Make Your Own MooseJaw Figure!", "Beauty Supplies", "A Few Questions with Neil Ross : The Original Voice of Shipwreck", "Review - Pursuit of Cobra HISS v5", "2010 Can Joe Con Figure Art", "Meanwhile, Back In The Comics: Rewind", "Expanding the Cobra Trooper Ranks", "Camuckleheads: Read me First!", &, as always, "Evil Empire" Check it out here, and don't forget to let us know what you think on the message boards.

As always, all past 29 Issues can be read here.

Sundance:
i dunno which was funnier this month: Evil Empire or Canuckleheads. i LOL'd at both...

Jay:
Hrm, looks like I was wrong about the Duke parts.

Still curious where this torso and upper arms, and Snake-Bite's lower arms and legs are from.

I like how you modded the Para-Viper's rig. Can't help but wonder now, if the AVAC helmet is hollowed out, or an interchangeable head.

pdaat:
Two more guests.  Nice!  Are there any more guests to be announced?  Sienna Miller?

bandonov:
Great Newsletter as usual.  I loved the story about Japan and the bootlegs.  Great work on the guests, it should make it a great CON for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version