Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

September Issue now online!

<< < (7/7)

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: "bandonov" ---Timbit Given!

--- End quote ---

Good thing you gave one, Bandonov the Sword Collector, and good thing that Morg's call beat me to it. I was going to tell you "Hey man, what's the point of pointing out someone's awesomeness and not awarding him a Timbit: What gives?"  ;D Good show.

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "latinjoe22" ---
--- Quote from: "bandonov" ---Timbit Given!

--- End quote ---
Good thing you gave one, Bandonov the Sword Collector, and good thing that Morg's call beat me to it. I was going to tell you "Hey man, what's the point of pointing out someone's awesomeness and not awarding him a Timbit: What gives?"  ;D Good show.

--- End quote ---
I know I should have done it earlier but I was busy reading the comic again and forgot...  :-[

5h4rK:

--- Quote from: "Sidewinder" ---Out of curiousity, how many of the newsletter readers own any of the Starduster mini comics?

I know I have 1 and 2, but can't remember if I have number 3 or not. :-

--- End quote ---

I have them all.... sealed!  ;D
But the bad news is that they are very tough to locate.. I would like to get a cereal box to go with the set!

Sidewinder:

--- Quote from: "5h4rK" ---
--- Quote from: "Sidewinder" ---Out of curiousity, how many of the newsletter readers own any of the Starduster mini comics?

I know I have 1 and 2, but can't remember if I have number 3 or not. :-

--- End quote ---

I have them all.... sealed!  ;D
But the bad news is that they are very tough to locate.. I would like to get a cereal box to go with the set!

--- End quote ---

Seriously, I remember cutting up tons of those cereal boxes to make the little computer/machine things, but don't remember ever saving an actual box.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version