Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

October Newsletter Now Available!

(1/4) > >>

BHMike:
The 34th issue of the JoeCanuck Newsletter is now available! This month's issue includes a review of the 2010 Snake-Byte figure, Something you didn't know about Shiver, Painting eyes, the newest Canuckleheads comic, and more! Check it out here, and don't forget to let us know what you think about it on the message boards.

As always, all past issues can be read here.

bandonov:
Excellent Newsletter as usual! I love the halloween inspired Comic! Thanks for the tips on painting eyes but I'm far from try this on my own for a long time...

silentdusty:
Another great issue, enjoyed the Shiver/Snake Byte backstory, now we know and....
Also liked the eye painting tips, but I'm like bandonov, I don't quite think I'm ready to try this yet, and the comic was great.

Sundance:
i love the fact that the video tute turned into "15 minutes of me swearing"... that comment made me LOL.

good issue.

is there anywhere to see the Shiver mkII filecard? or the Hero!Shiver filecard or whatever you wanna call it...

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "Sundance" ---i love the fact that the video tute turned into "15 minutes of me swearing"... that comment made me LOL.

good issue.

is there anywhere to see the Shiver mkII filecard? or the Hero!Shiver filecard or whatever you wanna call it...

--- End quote ---

Both have been blended into the Shiver Wiki. So go read that! :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version