Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

October Newsletter Now Available!

<< < (2/4) > >>

B:
Good issue as usual. If I had one complaint its I'm not a fan of the zombies in the comic, so for me the story has kinda turned. I can take a lot of sci-fi etc. in my stories but just not undead with gijoe. Seems like the wrong kind of coupling. I appreciate the efforts though.

Sidewinder:
Out of curiosity, of all the deaths in the Marvel run of comics, which was the most shocking to you?

For me, it's the death of the October Guard.  While the large number in issue 109 was surprising, the cover did hint that several people were going to die.  The October Guard's death, however, just came out of nowhere.

darth cujo:

--- Quote from: "Sidewinder" ---Out of curiosity, of all the deaths in the Marvel run of comics, which was the most shocking to you?

For me, it's the death of the October Guard.  While the large number in issue 109 was surprising, the cover did hint that several people were going to die.  The October Guard's death, however, just came out of nowhere.

--- End quote ---
Definitely Breaker and Doc. I considered these pretty major characters, so I thought they were untouchable. I figured they would just off third or forth tier characters.

pdaat:

--- Quote from: "darth cujo" ---
--- Quote from: "Sidewinder" ---Out of curiosity, of all the deaths in the Marvel run of comics, which was the most shocking to you?

--- End quote ---
Definitely Breaker and Doc. I considered these pretty major characters, so I thought they were untouchable. I figured they would just off third or forth tier characters.

--- End quote ---
I think the Soft Master surprised me most of all.  So sudden.  Not a Joe, but still sudden.  For a Joe, Doc getting mowed down was harsh.

BHMike:
Doc. Hands down.
While they didn't show it, you just know he took that shot right in the face and looked horribly dead.

Quick Kick's didn't surprise me... he went mega-nuts and died, all in one issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version