Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

Canuckleheads stories questions

(1/2) > >>

Sundance:
in the first story, they hijacked 4 HATE tanks and Backstop was on about refitting them with DeadEye cannons. aside from a brief appearance in the 'Read this First' story, we've not seen them since. Will the CanaJoe HATEs appear again?

Similarly, whilst re-reading my Con Comic, i noticed Chacal Noir seems to be rebuilding the wrecked Persuader. Is this going to be followed up on?

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "Sundance" ---Similarly, whilst re-reading my Con Comic, i noticed Chacal Noir seems to be rebuilding the wrecked Persuader. Is this going to be followed up on?

--- End quote ---

I thought he was taking it apart?....

Sundance:
looked like he's welding in the first of the two panels and in the second, he's carrying a piece to the wreck, not away...

Agent_Loop:
The hijacked HATE Tanks will be used when the time is right ie. combat on land when the Cobra threat is strong.

As to what Chacal Noir is doing with the Persuader... he sometimes like to keep busy with his own secret projects when Black Ice is not around.

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "Agent_Loop" ---As to what Chacal Noir is doing with the Persuader... he sometimes like to keep busy with his own secret projects when Black Ice is not around.

--- End quote ---

http://www.joecanuck.com/w/index.php?title=Chacal_Noir

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version