Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

January Newsletter now ONLINE!

(1/4) > >>

BHMike:
Our 37th issue of the JoeCanuck Newsletter is now available! It's the start of our 4th year doing this thing, and it's still free! Be sure to pay close attention to the Canuckleheads this month.... especially you kids out there! ;)

You can grab this month's issue here, and don't forget to let us know what you think about it on the message boards.

As always, all past issues can be read here. And please feel free to share it with other Joe Fans around the world!

Content included: "We're Four!", "Meanwhile, Back In The Comics: More Than Meets The Eye", "Water Decals", "JoeCanuck.com Wiki-Character Profile", "Prototype Chrome Hailstorm on Ebay Soon!", "Figure Review – Low-Light", "Canadian Joe Con "Ice Guard" Review", A Saftey Message from the Canuckleheads"

bandonov:
Great Newsletter as usual! It's great to have 2 reviews in this month!  The tips on water stickers is fantastic, I can't wait to try.  The catoon was awesome as usual! Great PSA!

silentdusty:
Another awesome issue, I like the wiki entry for Tim Bit, the article on decals was great, Canuckleheads, awesome. Also a couple of great reviews. I always look forward to the next issue.

Sundance:
there's an M missing from 'mother' in the timbit article, but otherwise, the usual awesomeness.

is Evil Empire dead?

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "Sundance" ---there's an M missing from 'mother' in the timbit article, but otherwise, the usual awesomeness.
is Evil Empire dead?

--- End quote ---

Very pickey... there was another mistake "making deliveries to the bases of the men and woman that
protect this great nation."  

But I'm not pointing it out 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version