Site Stuff > Newsletter Section

February Newsletter now ONLINE!

(1/5) > >>

BHMike:
Our 38th issue of the JoeCanuck Newsletter is now available!

You can grab this month's issue here, and don't forget to let us know what you think about it on the message boards. It's a whopping 13 pages!

As always, all past issues can be read here.
And please feel free to share it with other Joe Fans around the world! (This means, click the "Share" facebook, twitter, etc link above this thread!)

Content included: "FINALLY!", "Meanwhile, Back In The Comics: Divided Front", "Pinning is Winning", JoeCanuck.com Wiki-Character Profile : Chacal Noir", "Diary of a Joe Room : Part 1", "Canuckleheads : Enter The Ice Queen"

xhairs:
very cool and 8 figs wow man you are really tiring to out do yours selves this yr.

Radio Guy:
Another one knocked out of the park! Nice work guys!!!

duffmann:
great news letter guys you really do a nice job with everything. 

bandonov:
Great Work as usual!  I love the tip with the "Pinning" I can't wait to try it!  Jason, you did a great job as usual!  Now my only question which I know will not get answered is:

The Lava Pod (Mole Pod) that was at the end of Jason's comic.  Was that added in there becuase I have posted 1000 times asking for a Chrome Mole Pod? Have I gotten that request stuck in everybody's mind or was that a clue to the CJC vehicle that will be on the Con set?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version