JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: S6 Soldiers on sale at TRU  (Read 2909 times)

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://ages25andup.blogspot.com/
S6 Soldiers on sale at TRU
« on: October 26, 2006, 03:06:54 PM »

Hey gang,
from October 28 to November 3, save $5 when you buy a Sigma 6 Soldier figure.  So if you want to spend $9.97 instead of $14.99, now's your chance!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Knowing is half the battle. Actually fighting is the other half.
Help Cobra take over the Cayman Islands!

Scramble

• phpBB Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 04:51:56 PM »

Pretty tempting. Maybe I'll pick up tatoo Storm Shadow afterall...
Updated!

BludChylde

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 08:59:49 PM »

This sale is nice in theory, except as it is, the Kingston TRU can never keep the Soldier figs in stock. Part of the problem is the Zellers across the road is charging $20.99 for both Soldier and Commando class figs.

If I could get my hands on a flyer showing this sale, I could finally get Firefly, crossbow SS.

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 09:06:48 PM »

Quote from: ""BludChylde""
This sale is nice in theory, except as it is, the Kingston TRU can never keep the Soldier figs in stock. Part of the problem is the Zellers across the road is charging $20.99 for both Soldier and Commando class figs.

If I could get my hands on a flyer showing this sale, I could finally get Firefly, crossbow SS.

Check your newspaper, the Montreal Gazette puts flyers in it, so that's how I found out about the sale.

BludChylde

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 04:54:38 PM »

Quote from: ""SnakeEyesOnAPlane""

Check your newspaper, the Montreal Gazette puts flyers in it, so that's how I found out about the sale.

Sorry wasn't home all weekend to respond, but the newspapers here don't carry TRU flyers and I never had a chance this weekend to get in to see if they had any flyers in the store

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 08:10:58 PM »

Sorry wasn't home all weekend to respond, but the newspapers here don't carry TRU flyers and I never had a chance this weekend to get in to see if they had any flyers in the store

I hope you can find the figures that you're looking for, as this is a good sale to take advantage of.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 09:21:54 PM »

It looks like the same sale is on for Ontario as well but it's $5.00 off the $19.99 figures.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

BludChylde

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 04:43:58 PM »

I hope you can find the figures that you're looking for, as this is a good sale to take advantage of.

I was hoping to, unfortunately, I just found out that I shoulda saved some money off of a decent paycheck I had for doing some temp work, since I'm going to have to dip into my "incase****" funds to get through November (or hope I get a job soon).