JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Where's Lifeline, Sci-Fi and Airtight??  (Read 6472 times)

Inzane

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Where's Lifeline, Sci-Fi and Airtight??
« on: March 24, 2012, 12:07:41 AM »

Have these guys popped up on Canadian retail shelves yet, and if so.... WHERE??!   :-\

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Lifeline, Sci-Fi and Airtight??
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 12:30:58 AM »

Have these guys popped up on Canadian retail shelves yet, and if so.... WHERE??!   :-\

Local comic shops and on-line retailers like Hub City toys, one of the sponsors here.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »

Walmart has just started with 30th Ann Wave 1 now.  it will be a long time if it all that will find them at retail.  If you want them now, you will have to go online to get them
Lurking

Inzane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 01:53:54 PM »

Local comic shops and on-line retailers like Hub City toys, one of the sponsors here.

Thanks for the suggestion.   I just looked at Hub City Toys website and they don't even have those three figures listed on their site...   :'(

PS -- What the HELL is wrong with Hasbro Canada's distribution?   Is it just me or is it getting worse every year?

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 02:11:27 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion.   I just looked at Hub City Toys website and they don't even have those three figures listed on their site...   :'(

PS -- What the HELL is wrong with Hasbro Canada's distribution?   Is it just me or is it getting worse every year?

Contact them. Jody Scott is the proprietor at Hub City and he told me he is ordering in a few more cases of wave 10, which includes those figures....but the cases are dwindling at the distributor, so you should act quickly.

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 03:44:19 PM »

You could also try HJL Collectibles!
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

condor knight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hjlcollectibles.com
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 01:20:29 PM »

I don't have any more cases but if they are still available around the end of april I will have some more coming in.
Come visit my store at
http://www.hjlcollectibles.com

My email via the site:
hal@hjlcollectibles.com

TheCheznit8

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 02:13:49 PM »

Dont forget to try ebay!
I found a seller who was selling the renegades figures, a little pricey for Lifeline at $15, but I picked up a renegade scarlett from him for $5.  I picked up about 6 figures from this guy and I figured the pricey I paid for some was offset by the deals.
More or less I paid what I would if I got them from the shelves, so Im happy.

That may be the best we can do for now.  Itll be great when the movie figures start rolling around.

Its funny, we got some great stuff over the summer (the cycle armour and other vehicles at Winners over the summer) and now it looks like were in a slump before the movie comes out. 

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »

Or you can trade for them here?  Make a thread of figures you want and what you have for trade.  I got a lot of hard to find figures from fellow Canuckleheads here.
Lurking

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 05:21:46 PM »

Normally I would recommend staying within Canada. However, if you have to go outside of Canada here is a couple of places I have shopped at:

http://smalljoes.com/cat/G.I.-JOE-action--figures-vehicles-toys-3.shtml

Dork Side toys is fairly new to me (discovered them via Ebay) but I'm happy with the prices and service so far and they have all 3 guys you are looking for. The mark up on them is reasonable for harder to find figures:

http://www.dorksidetoys.com/gi-joe-1/?sort=featured&page=1
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.