JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Zellers now at 50 - 70 % off  (Read 13426 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Zellers now at 50 - 70 % off
« on: May 14, 2012, 04:19:22 PM »

http://www.zellers.com/liquidation/en/default.aspx

This last week they hit 50% off so now might be a good time to load up if you want to army build, customize or have any little Joe fans in your life.

This week alone I saw probably about 50 of those target exclusive rescue mission sets down to $15 each. Those things are still filling the shelves and $15 for 4 figures isn't a bad price. Personally I'm going to see if I can hold out for 70% off and buy more.

That blue neo viper would make a great base for a group project custom figure.  The Duke would be pretty easy to work with as well.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Zellers now at 50 - 70 % off
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 05:20:42 PM »

Almost got one last Saturday, but even at $15, I only cared about the Snake Eyes.
Say no to AFA.

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 08:40:01 PM »

The ones in my area are still at 40%.  The toy sections are pretty well picked clean as well, although to my surprise the Skystriker (Skyfighter) is still plentiful at 2 of the 3 locations.  Two locations have at least 6-8, and the last one has 4.  The remaining ROC stuff is still plentiful (Serpent Armor wave, Rescue Mission pack) so I'll wait on those until 60-70%.

On a side note, the Zellers at Birchmount/Eglinton has 4 ROC Gunships for $19.99 each

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 12:48:37 PM »

Anyone see any Lego T6 shuttles left?
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 08:45:59 AM »

All Lego is gone. Stacks of Halo stuff.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 10:47:02 PM »

This last week they hit 50% off so now might be a good time to load up if you want to army build, customize or have any little Joe fans in your life.

This week alone I saw probably about 50 of those target exclusive rescue mission sets down to $15 each. Those things are still filling the shelves and $15 for 4 figures isn't a bad price. Personally I'm going to see if I can hold out for 70% off and buy more.

That blue neo viper would make a great base for a group project custom figure.  The Duke would be pretty easy to work with as well.

Yes, I'm on the fence with that set of 4 for $15 if it was cheaper like $10 I would buy everyone on the shelf.
Lurking

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 01:52:02 PM »

Yes, I'm on the fence with that set of 4 for $15 if it was cheaper like $10 I would buy everyone on the shelf.

Give it about 2 weeks. My stores close June 6th, so time is running out. When they hit 70% off that's 9 a box. Maybe it's time to revisit that group custom project we talked about last year.  ;)

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 07:20:09 PM »

Sorry, but that set has to go the way of the MARS 3 pack!!

$5 or under and I'll consider it.  Same goes for the remaining fig/vehicle packs (Jet Pack w/Air Viper, etc).

Also where did you find out your stores closing date?

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 07:39:34 AM »

I asked someone who worked there.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 09:10:27 AM »

60- 80% off now. I expect the price to drop on Wednesday. I'm guessing toys will hit the 70% off mark. That will put the rescue mission sets down to $9.00 a set. I might wait until the 2nd last day since there is so many of those sets everywhere.

I've bought my boy lots of Halo Lego now.   ;)

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 11:51:39 AM »

60- 80% off now. I expect the price to drop on Wednesday. I'm guessing toys will hit the 70% off mark. That will put the rescue mission sets down to $9.00 a set. I might wait until the 2nd last day since there is so many of those sets everywhere.

I've bought my boy lots of Halo Lego now.   ;)

I'm all wait and see now.  Cedarbrae is done even thought they don't close until June 6th.

My local one closes June 18th and still has quite a lot of stuff in general, even at 50%.  I'm hoping they still have stuff when it hits 60-70%

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 12:55:33 PM »

The Zellers in Newmarket is slated to be closed June 6 (I think).  Everything will be 90% off then.