JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Zellers now at 50 - 70 % off  (Read 13425 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Zellers now at 50 - 70 % off
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 01:33:48 PM »

The Zellers in Newmarket is slated to be closed June 6 (I think).  Everything will be 90% off then.

Just on the last day? BTW, where did you get this info and do you know how the price drops are going to be before then?

If that's the case then those rescue mission sets will be $3.00. For $3 a pop I'll buy them all and rit dye the heck out of them. Too bad all the rit dye already sold out.  ;)
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 02:18:45 PM »

The Zellers in Newmarket is slated to be closed June 6 (I think).  Everything will be 90% off then.

Just on the last day? BTW, where did you get this info and do you know how the price drops are going to be before then?

If that's the case then those rescue mission sets will be $3.00. For $3 a pop I'll buy them all and rit dye the heck out of them. Too bad all the rit dye already sold out.  ;)
My wife made the trip to Newmarket on Friday to see if she could score some deals.

She asked the staff there and this is the breakdown.

Closing day is June 6.  Starting June 4, June 5 and 6th, the complete store will be 90% off.

As of Friday (May 25th) they had the Rescue Mission set and the Target Exclusive Mini Vehicle Set (ie: Dragonfish, Jet Pack - she can't remember if the had the Snakes or Arashikage Cycles).  She said they had 25 or so Rescue Mission sets and 7 each of the Jet Pack and Dragonfish.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »

My wife made the trip to Newmarket on Friday to see if she could score some deals.

Closing day is June 6.  Starting June 4, June 5 and 6th, the complete store will be 90% off.

As of Friday (May 25th) they had the Rescue Mission set and the Target Exclusive Mini Vehicle Set (ie: Dragonfish, Jet Pack - she can't remember if the had the Snakes or Arashikage Cycles).  She said they had 25 or so Rescue Mission sets and 7 each of the Jet Pack and Dragonfish.

Good to know. Looks like a Monday June 4th visit is in order (and that's 5 days before my 40th birthday too).  ;D

SnowHawk

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 04:50:29 PM »

Good to know. Looks like a Monday June 4th visit is in order (and that's 5 days before my 40th birthday too).  ;D

Early Bday gift for Morgadee  ;D

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 08:38:55 AM »

70 - 90% today.

Toys should be 70% off.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 11:40:28 AM »

Damn, that is good deal...
Lurking

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 12:19:24 PM »

70 - 90% today.

Toys should be 70% off.

I'm done until June 5th.  I'll check out the store then and if something is 90%, then maybe.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »

Still lots of those rescue packs. In fact everything else but those seems to be selling. All Lego gone, Transformers gone, Star wars long gone, most hot wheels gone, some Last Air bender stuff and target leftover Joes plus a bunch of bakugan cards.

I picked up a Harry Potter Lego game (years 4 -7) for my wife today for $14.99 for the PS3. Some days it's nice to buy her stuff and give her a gift for no real reason. Plus she loved years 1 -4, so it's a win all around. 

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 11:02:04 PM »

I went to Cedabrae Mall and the Toys were 60% off.  They had 12 Rescue Packs left for $9 all other Joes are gone now.
Lurking

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 06:19:33 AM »

I went to Cedabrae Mall and the Toys were 60% off.  They had 12 Rescue Packs left for $9 all other Joes are gone now.

Thanks, now I don't have to waste gas and time driving out there on the 5th.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 03:30:26 PM »

Thanks, now I don't have to waste gas and time driving out there on the 5th.

Anytime!
Lurking

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 10:50:39 AM »

80 - 90% today.

I got the last 2 rescue packs and 4 sets of "Battle Tag" for my son and his friend. Each box has 2 guns and retailed for $169.99. I paid $33 per set. It was a good morning.  ;)