JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Preorders for Wave 3.5 and 4 at Legends  (Read 11181 times)

darth cujo

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: Preorders for Wave 3.5 and 4 at Legends
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 11:17:46 PM »

Most specialty stores get the US cards, it's only the chain stores that usually get the bi-lingual stuff.
Legends regularly carries the Canadian carded figures when available. So far there's been no evidence of these final waves on multilingual packaging, and the fact that the ones I got from Legends are US just indicates there's still no evidence of multilingual packaging.

I'd be thrilled if they show up at regular retail, as I'd like another Kwinn and a blind master and dark ninja. I'm just not holding my breath.

kurt_eh

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2013, 12:16:25 AM »

My Kwinns came in yesterday. 

I've got him next to my Dr Venom!

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2013, 05:40:37 PM »

Got my shipping notice today for my wave 3.5 order from Small Joes. Their site is showing no "pre-order" tag on the items on their page, so they must have gotten their expected replenishment. Still would have liked to have gone through Legends, but I guess getting these by any means that works is the order of the day!

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 08:54:04 PM »

Got my wave 4 case, very pleased with Legends! Prob save a few bucks from customs too and faster.  Will definately buy from there again.
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"