Canadian Joe Con Section > CJC STORE : Link, questions, comments.

Pre-Order CJC T-Shirts!

(1/5) > >>

BHMike:
Just a reminder guys, you only have a limited amount of time to pre-order your T-Shirts and comics for this year.

There will be NO EXTRA SHIRTS available at the Convention this year. NONE.
The CJC isn't running a business like Master Collector does, so we don't want left over inventory. Thus, we're only getting as many shirts done as you guys pre-order.  Cut off date is June 1st. NO exceptions.

These are the shirt options this year.

As you should know by now, all pre-orders and pre-registering can be done at http://www.joecanuck.com/cjc.
Any questions, please post them in here.

Jon S.:
Any chance of kid sizes? I'll pre-order four if you're making 'em.

bandonov:

--- Quote from: "Jon S." ---
Any chance of kid sizes? I'll pre-order four if you're making 'em.

--- End quote ---

I asked that already... nope...

http://www.joecanuck.com/joe/board/index.php?topic=5525.0

bandonov:
I like the new Coyote Symbol shirt, but I wish you offered just the regular symbol of the Cobra logo in the Maple Leaf as well.  I would have bought that shirt as well.   Keep up the good work!

latinjoe22:

--- Quote from: "bandonov" ---I like the new Coyote Symbol shirt, but I wish you offered just the regular symbol of the Cobra logo in the Maple Leaf as well.  I would have bought that shirt as well.   Keep up the good work!

--- End quote ---

I bought the two T-Shirts and find the designs great. Can't wait to get them. But I wish you had done the original Cobra North logo. I feel that it was kind of..."skipped" and hope that you will catch up on a T-Shirt with the Cobra North Logo at least for next year. It could easily be a red logo printed on an all white T-Shirt to emulate the look of the 2010 Convention set's box. I would buy two of them for sure because that logo is the first thing that I think of when I think Canadian Gi joe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version