JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 6 inch figure guns  (Read 3102 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
6 inch figure guns
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:01:00 AM »

I've finally gotten around to working on my 6 inch custom of Snake Eyes and while I have a sword and a M16 gun, I'm looking for an uzi and a couple of side arm hand guns. These need to be for 6 inch figures. I know sometime they have really cheap knock off figures at "Buck or Two" stores that come with these freaking huge guns. Those are what I'm looking for because they fit 6 inch figures.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
6 inch figure guns
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 08:24:42 PM »

Actually man, there are 6 inch figures that come with perfect in scale weapons, grenades, flak vests and even rubber holster belts and Berets.  :D Check any dollar store except dollarama for them, and usually a buck or two carries them as well.

If you can't find them and are still really hard up for an UZI, I'm pretty sure that I can hook you up. I picked up a bunch of those figures to equip my Ultimate Muscle army. ;-)

-  :chicken:
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
6 inch figure guns
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 08:46:57 AM »

You know I'm kicking myself for only picking up the 2 MUSCLE figures when Walmart was blowing them out for $1.00 each. They had that dude with the long white coat that would have worked really well for a Mindbender custom.

Hey Raptor, do you know the name of the guy who looks like he should be playing rollerball? He had the more human looking face with that big helmet. That's where my Snake Eyes is coming from but I'd like to know the original figures name.

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
6 inch figure guns
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 09:10:42 AM »

Giant Tiger has the MUSCLE figures.

I saw them yesterday.

No idea on price as I was only there to pick up a blanket.
Mike

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
6 inch figure guns
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 11:00:54 AM »

Thanks Mike. These guys are awesome custom fodder and I've got the itch again to customize.

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
6 inch figure guns
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 12:23:05 PM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
You know I'm kicking myself for only picking up the 2 MUSCLE figures when Walmart was blowing them out for $1.00 each. They had that dude with the long white coat that would have worked really well for a Mindbender custom.

Hey Raptor, do you know the name of the guy who looks like he should be playing rollerball? He had the more human looking face with that big helmet. That's where my Snake Eyes is coming from but I'd like to know the original figures name.

Unfortunately Raimenman (the guy in the white coat) has a symbol on his jacket that makes him crap for mindbender. The good news is, that if you find him, he comes with a perfect joe sized pan and combat ladle.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ultimate-Muscle-Kin ... dZViewItem

The green guy right? His name was jackie or jason or something.  I kept one, but I don't have the packaging any more.

EDIT: His name is Jeager

http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/2796.shtml

Not sure if the ones from the GT will be the same. This was the collector's edition, and people in the states are having a bugger of a time finding them. I donated all my extras to the toy drive last year, but I still have a decent sized army of warsmen. ;-)

-  :chicken:

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
6 inch figure guns
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 01:21:41 PM »

That's the guy! Man, I'm never gonna remember that name "Jeager". Well I hope GT has something close to these guys I can carve up. The way the pose is awesome. Personally I like the way these guys are built much more than the Marvel Legends figures. They feel much more solid and less likely to fall over.

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
6 inch figure guns
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 03:14:47 PM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
That's the guy! Man, I'm never gonna remember that name "Jeager". Well I hope GT has something close to these guys I can carve up. The way the pose is awesome. Personally I like the way these guys are built much more than the Marvel Legends figures. They feel much more solid and less likely to fall over.

Agreed, mind you if they weren't guys in underwear and mulleted guys in pink suits, they'd be perfect.

Actually the construction on these things is better than most toys at a $12 price point. Good quality plastic, and really sound joints, with real metal screws to hold it all together.

-   :chicken: