JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 2010 Joe Con Red Shadows Bunker part swap  (Read 2193 times)

Rockhammer

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Joe Repro Parts
2010 Joe Con Red Shadows Bunker part swap
« on: November 30, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »

So last (American)  Thanksgiving, I finally got around to trying to put together my Red Shadows bunker from the Rhode Island Joe Con.
I say "trying" rather than "putting together" because after opening the still sealed bag, I found two left outer walls and no right outer wall (looking at it from the outside).

I wrote the club, but they have no parts for this set left. But I got to thinking, if I have two left walls, there *must* be someone out there with two right walls, right? I mean, these parts must be made in even numbers.

So, is there anyone reading this that has two right walls and wants to swap wall-for-wall?

Failing that, does anyone here have a Star Wars Power of the Force 2 Endor Attack Set Bunker right wall they'd be willing to sell me cheap? ;)

Let me know via PM if so.
Need custom reproduction or custom replacement G.i.Joe parts? Drop by www.joereproparts.com

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 Joe Con Red Shadows Bunker part swap
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:40:11 PM »

I sort of believe them on that. I was at the Joe Con in Florida this year and they had the "Lets make a deal" table and I saw stacks of pieces for that set. They sold them all.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Rockhammer

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Joe Repro Parts
Re: 2010 Joe Con Red Shadows Bunker part swap
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 10:14:03 PM »

I'm sure they're telling the truth... I'm just hoping I can get a replacement wall some other way. But so far it looks like the cheapest option is to shell out $30 on eBay and buy a complete Star Wars bunker :(
Need custom reproduction or custom replacement G.i.Joe parts? Drop by www.joereproparts.com