General Section > Off Topic

Combiner Wars

<< < (6/6)

canprime:
Check your local Walmart.  Lots of reports of people finding wave 4 deluxes.  (Prowl, Ironhide, Sunstreaker, Mirage)

crazylegs:
I've completed Superion with the Powerglide weapon attachment
I have motomaster and dragstrip. I need the other three Stunticons
To complete. There are none around its just the protectobots parts
In the store and there are only like 12 motomasters as central parts.

Zenith27:
Hot Spot is kinda rare. I occasionally see him at WalMart but I did see one at TrU last weekend.

They seem to be ramping up the series 2 minis again, I've seen 2 Blackjacks in the past couple weeks.

TrU just got a million Protectobots, the first 2 waves seem to be about done. WalMart is your best bet I'd say.

I picked up Ironhide, Prowl and the rest of that wave 3 weeks ago at Walmart along with that white Prime at TrU last week. No Hot Rod sightings yet.

MP Starscream came and went in about 3 days at TrU. He's WAY better than the old Walmart one and way cheaper than the Takara one with similar colours. (I had to fight a bit to get his legs out but I've read a lot of reports about kinda crappy quality with that one.)

Pete The Greek:
Finally. I found the rest of the guys I needed for Defensor at the TRU in Newmarket.  Also saw the newer ones like Prowl there as well. About time TRU restocked. 

Zenith27:
Finally found Rodimus at Walmart and picked up a Cyclonus for $20. I've come around on Cyclonus. I kinda like how purple he is.

Also picked up silver Megatron at TrU. He was on sale for $50 I think. Kinda cool tank mode and looks good as at robot. Kinda wish he was to scale with Optimus. :(

Now keeping an eye out for Combaticons.

Noticed Hasbro changed the legs on white Prime a bit. He stands with the legs farther apart (I prefer the original style) but he stands way better as a combiner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version