JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 2856 times)

SoundEffect

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/msfm/
Hey everyone!
« on: March 26, 2004, 11:47:35 PM »

Hi there, fellow Joe Canucks! I was invited to sign up from over on the YoJoe boards under the same name as I have here, so here I am!

Hmmm...a little about myself....

I've been around since 3 3/4" Joe started in '82. My first figure was Rock 'n Roll and my first vehicle/accessory was the FLAK.

The last thing I got was the new '04 Night Force 6-pack, which, as a Canadian, I'm sure you know how tough that is to come by. So I haven't really stopped buying Joes, nor has the interest waned. I don't have as many vehicles as I once had, but I have hundreds of figures.

I'm also into Transformers, Star Trek and Star Wars, and many other 80s topics. I'm a avid scale modeler and an amateur graphic artist.

Well, that's enough about me for now...I'm sure you'll learn more over time!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2004, 12:48:33 AM »

The first vehicle I got was the Flack as well!

The first figures I got were Stalker, Snake Eyes, and a Cobra Officer!!

I have never been out of the Joe show since 82 either...lol...do you collect pre 82 toys like Black Hole, Buck Rogers and so on?

SoundEffect

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/msfm/
Hey everyone!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2004, 09:50:51 AM »

I have several old toys...er...collectibles in my possession. See I'm something of a PAC-RAT in that I have trouble throwing things away. I still have most of my old Star Wars figures and nearly all of their weapons. I have at least a Draconian Guard from the Buck Rogers line, I still have a few Battlestar Galactica figures. I don't have any Black Hole figures, but I did score unopened model kits of the Cygnus and Maximillian last summer at a flea market! I still have a Star Trek I figure of Ilia from '79. A couple of figures from Clash of the Titans. Sadly, I have none of my old figures from Micronauts...they were great!

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 02:37:50 PM »

Any chance you are looking to trade...lol...let me know i have alot and maybe we can work a deal!!!