JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Have You Voted Yet?  (Read 2248 times)

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
Have You Voted Yet?
« on: July 09, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »

Have you voted yet?  I'm not talking about trying to pick the lesser of two political evils who want to serve big-money interests while wasting your tax dollars - I'm talking, of course about the www.generalsjoes.com "2012 (US) JoeCon Concept Case Survey."

The easy to use survey lets you rank the figures in the "Concept Case" at (US) JoeCon, letting Hasbro know which concepts are sure things and which are duds.  It's split into five parts - 30th Anniversary, PoC, Renegades, Zombies/Ninjas, & vehicles.  There's also refresher galleries if you can't remember your NOMaD from your Data-Viper. 

Besides the ranking questions, the end includeds write-in options for figures and vehicles that weren't shown that you would like to see made or remade.  So, whether your dying for a new Tomahawk, you want to see Ice Cream Soldier, the Rat, and Eco-Force resurrected, or you think an updated SkyStriker based on an F-18 Super Hornet would be awesome (like me!) this is a chance for your voice to be heard. 

It might take 10 minutes of your time and it's not endorsed by Hasbro, but you know they'll see it...so get to voting!  The initial survey ends July 23, with a refined, follow-up survey based on the results starting July 30th.

I would love to hear what the rest of you think, especially with the write-ins.  I would like a reissued Defiant (I can dream, right?) the aforementioned Super Hornet SkyStriker, and a Tomahawk among other things on the vehicle side.  For figures, I'd like to see guys like Cross Country, Ambush, Scoop, and Golobulus show up.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Have You Voted Yet?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:13:25 AM »

I want a Stalker in the green button up shirt - the one he would wear on base in the original Marvel run.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

Jon S.

• Administrator
  • phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://individual.utoronto.ca/gijoecanada
Re: Have You Voted Yet?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 11:25:46 AM »

I'm probably the only guy who voted for Fast Draw AND Psyche-Out.