Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

The MOC Version of the Figure.

(1/10) > >>

BHMike:
Ok.... I think it's pretty clear that what happened last night at the meet royally pissed me off during it..... I'll admit that 100%.

But last night when I was 'finishing up' at the store, and all day today it keeps bugging me.

Here's what's bugging me.

1. Someone else originally won the figure.... however since he never came back to the meet, we did another draw for it. Is that really fair to him? It's not his fault he couldn't make it back in time..... he loves Joe just as much as us, and would of liked to of won it as well..... It bugs me that we drew another name when 'technically' he won it fair and square. (Except he wasn't there).

2. The person who won it the second time also won it fair and square - only because the 1st person wasn't back yet......

3. The 'trade from hell' as I'm calling it...... shouldn't of happened - PERIOD. If the 2nd person that won it didn't give a crap about it and was willing to trade it off, then he should of never entered the raffle in the first place. - OR.... when he won it, refused it and we would of drawn again. The '3rd' owner was the same as everyone else that attended..... NOT the winner of the figure. I think we can all agree on that - but don't post a reply yet.

In my opinion, the 1st person who won it SHOULD own it.....
Is that fair to the second person that won it?
If 'whoever' won it, traded or sold it, would you be angry with them because YOU wanted it for your own collection?.....

Just things that are bugging me, and I feel 'tainted' the Joe Meet.

So..... Since the figure is with me right now (needed to take a better pic of it), I'm curious what others think. Don't reply to this thread - unless you want to..... but PLEASE take the time to voice your opinion in the poll. No one will know which one you voted for.... and it will help me 'resolve' this in my mind.
Thanks guys.
Mike

Stealth Viper:
I'd love to vote... if there were an option to.. All I see are results...

BHMike:
How about now?.......

Stealth Viper:

--- Quote from: ""BHT"" ---How about now?.......
--- End quote ---

Works.

Gee... 1 vote, wonder what I voted?  :roll:

BHMike:
I see three votes..... only two poeple (so far) have replied to this thread... so I have no clue which one you voted for.

Once I talk to all three involved (feel free to post guys), I'm hoping we'll be able to resolve this..... since I've gotten some Private Messages and emails about this already.
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version