General Section > The \'Show\' Room

Latinjoe22's TOY Dioramas

<< < (2/12) > >>

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "Raptor" ---Did you use an old fish tank as the display thing for the imperial shuttle? The idea of a used fishtank as a display area really intrigues me.

-  :chicken:

And great set ups! Latin Joe!
--- End quote ---

silentdusty:
That is a very impressive collection LJ, I really like the Tyderium display, and I can't imagine how long it's taken you to get those Joes.

latinjoe22:
Thanks Dusty, I like the Tyderium display myself. My wife says it's too bad that the space above it is wasted space. Anyone has suggestions how I could make the most out of the vertical space?

While I really collected Joes when I was a kid, I made the same big mistake as a lot of comeback fans to sell them at garage sales. For me Gi joe had died in 1993-4 and I had to wait nearly a decade to attend a local comic convention in 2003, and to see someone carrying most of the early Joes. That day I bought a near mint StarDuster for 7$ and that was a lucky choice that I don't regret because I didn't even know that he's highly collectible, but I had to pay 50$ on the Storm Shadow heheheh so I spent as much at the end of the day. Since that day I was back into Joes it took me 5 years to get where I'm at, and that's including a neat Terrordrome and an array of cool looking vehicles.

B:
Very nice stuff. I'm always amazed at other people's collections.

latinjoe22:
I just finished displaying my 2009 Canadian Joe Convention exclusive set and took some pics! As you'll notice, I didn't apply any stickers...yet :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version