JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: WaterTown  (Read 2199 times)

freakx2001

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
WaterTown
« on: April 04, 2009, 11:27:13 PM »

Hey,

Just got back from Watertown, and I have to say for once the place was pretty well stocked.... I was able to pick up Sgt AirBorne from Target. Left behind numerous Cobra Commander, Flint in Disguise, Zartans, ParaTrooper, Scarlett (reissue) and a few more of the current waves. Only one I couldn't find was Blow Tourch.

As well they had both of the new repainted jets, a couple of the Sharc and even a firebat. Comic packs included the newest waves as well (i.e. Destro Resolute)

The only multipack was the Resolute one.

Since I was there to find some Maternity clothes for my wife and not on a regular toy run, skipped Kmart and the regular walmart, and of couse KB is now closed down, so we headed to the Super Walmart outside of Fort Drum. Supriseling they only had 4x Major Blood for single packs, no comics packs. But had the Resolute box set, and a few sharcs and a couple of the Fang / claw sets. Passed on everything there.

It was a long day, wishing I had to check the other walmart for the last figure I need.. Blow Tourch. heading to Florida in 2 weeks, hope to him there!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: WaterTown
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 10:30:47 AM »

How does Watertown look?

I was there when Princess Diana died and the town had just shut down the military base.

It was a ghost town, with at least 50% of businesses closed down, especially in the downtown.

I haven't been back since and just wondered when I saw your post.

freakx2001

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: WaterTown
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 04:27:35 PM »

ahh.. I don't really go into the town, just hit the shopping area. lots there.. decent mall, Target, Walmart, Kmart, and lots of other stores. For cross border shopping it usually does the job.