Site Stuff > Suggestions

Am I the only one experiencing a lot of troubles with this site?

<< < (3/17) > >>

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "Kronser" ---The only problem I have had is that requesting/resetting my password never works, I don't even get an email. I can only log on on one computer because I forgot the password and it autofills on my PC. I don't want to start another account just to be able to log on on my laptop. Speed wise the site's been ok with Bell DSL.

--- End quote ---

Is your email correct on the site? Shoot me a PM with your current email address and I'll look into that part for you.

Sundance:
i keep getting messages about IE/Google 'can't find the site'...

Shark: ISP = Internet Service Provider, IE who you signed up with an access the net through. usually a phone company.

latinjoe22:
The site is usually slow, at home or at work. However I can log in faster at work for some reason.

Each time I attempt logging in from home, my Firefox asks me to allow the page to appear, I click "allow", and then I'm forced to refresh the page if I want to see the JC homepage, which sucks because it slows down the login process. I believe this is a problem with my firewall but I'm no expert. Anyone knows how I could fix this problem?

5h4rK:

--- Quote from: "Sundance" ---i keep getting messages about IE/Google 'can't find the site'...

Shark: ISP = Internet Service Provider, IE who you signed up with an access the net through. usually a phone company.

--- End quote ---

Cool, thx Sundance!..Videotron here..and it works fine everywhere else??

morgardee:
This is what I get:

This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://www.joecanuck.com/joe/board/inde ... ion=unread might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): Unknown error.

I can post that because I just got it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version