Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

2012 CJC WebStore now online!

(1/7) > >>

BHMike:
Pre-orders for the 2012 Convention sets will be available at the Canadian Joe Con Web-store (www.joecanuck.com/cjc/) tonight at 7pm EST.

Currently the web-store has T-Shirts, Trading Cards and Comic Books available for purchase. We strongly suggest if you're interested in these items to go order them now, and come back at 7pm for the con set on a separate order. The site will be hit pretty hard when 7pm arrives, and you don't want to miss out on the set because you were adding a T-Shirt for your
Uncle Bob!

For more information on the Canadian G.I. Joe Convention, please visit www.canadianjoecon.com

http://www.joecanuck.com/cjc/

turner:
Just made an order.  Got a question:  are there going to be trading cards this year?  I have the full set so far and would love to be able to order any from this year.  Thanks for making the comic available (got all those so far too).

smarchitelli:
For those who miss the preorder for the con set, but have preordered their convention ticket, would they have priority / first crack at the con set on Saturday morning? Is there going to be a separate line up for those who have preordered con tickets?

BHMike:

--- Quote from: smarchitelli on July 10, 2012, 10:31:41 AM ---For those who miss the preorder for the con set, but have preordered their convention ticket, would they have priority / first crack at the con set on Saturday morning? Is there going to be a separate line up for those who have preordered con tickets?

--- End quote ---

Plenty of time to explain that as we get closer to the date.
However, having a ticket does not guarantee you a con set.

Blitzkrieg:
I love how the T-shirts are available in different colors this year! Am I intepretting the images correctly that they are not "2012"-specific this year?

With the pre-order clock ticking down, is there a board posting minimum that a person has to have met in order to pre-order the con set (toys)? And if so, what is that minimum number? Just want to know whether I'm eligible.

Thanks,

Blitzkrieg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version