Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

2012 Canadian Joe Con Appreciation thread.

<< < (2/6) > >>

dodge822:
Thank you to The Mike and all the gang involved for another great cjc, it was great to see old familiar faces, as well as meet new people, see you all again next year.

Thanks again Mike and gang

formbx257:
As usual this was a great convention!  Thank you Mike and staff!
I love the free guest cards, too (especially Mark Bellomo's  ;D)

Propergrounds:
Thanks Mike and everyone for a great con!
This was my second time attending, and by far the best! (for me)
I spent a sh##load of cash, and got to meet and talk to alot of great people.
Thanks to everyone involved.
Jay

darth cujo:
Had a really good time at the con this year. Mainly due to getting to meet the various guests and a few board members. I attended all the panels and they were quite enjoyable. Meeting all of the artists was a lot of fun, particularly since they were all very approachable and willing to talk about their art. I spent a fair bit of time around Robert Atkins since he was actually doing my commission througout the day (A fantastic Recondo). Gave me an excuse to keep popping by and checking in and he had lots of great stories to tell about his art. I think this is one of the strongest aspects of this con, the guests are so accessible.

morgardee:
I had a good time this year. It felt a lot more relaxed for me personally this year. I was able to chat more with fellow board members for once and didn't feel rushed.

I spent a bit of time talking with Hasbro and I was home before 6:00 and in time to head over to a pig roast that in the past I've missed due to getting home later.

I didn't spend as much as I have in the past but that's because I have pretty much everything I want in my collection now. I think I bought more for my son then I did for myself. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version