Site Stuff > Message Board News

Still active...?

<< < (2/4) > >>

grunt 4 mvp:

--- Quote from: latinjoe22 on October 13, 2014, 05:57:22 AM ---Thanks Pete. The one thing that would make this site better in my opinion, is the ability to modify a post, may it be an hour later or a year later.

The other thing, of a less immediate matter, would be to maybe have a nice joe canuck banner eventually.

--- End quote ---

^That^ ....and a meet of some sort

Sundance:
a photo contest? a customs contest seems to obvious everyone and his mother runs them...

Jon S.:

--- Quote from: grunt 4 mvp on October 13, 2014, 12:39:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: latinjoe22 on October 13, 2014, 05:57:22 AM ---Thanks Pete. The one thing that would make this site better in my opinion, is the ability to modify a post, may it be an hour later or a year later.

The other thing, of a less immediate matter, would be to maybe have a nice joe canuck banner eventually.

--- End quote ---

^That^ ....and a meet of some sort

--- End quote ---

You're right. Sorry I've been neglecting this. I've started a new thread

GI.Suicide:
I'm with grunt on the idea of boosting traffic. I know Joe collecting is on the decline but just to see more users replying or even starting threads would be an improvement.  Seems as though it's always the same few people posting.

Zenith27:
I'll just post a random message because it beats working!

Yojoe and HISSTank are pretty dead for vintage posts as well the last little while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version