General Section > Reviews Section

World peacekeepers 3 3/4 sets and figures

(1/3) > >>

Redmao:
While browsing some joe message boards and varios sites I often came across reviews and pictures of the worlds peacekeepers figures and vehicules. I never saw them in stores so since I'm moving alone in a few days so I decided to order me some new vehicules: the black little bird, the covered humvee and while I was at it I ordered a watchtower for an eventual dio :shifty: Three rangers wearing boonie hats are included.

The figures are cool and are all well articulated (21 points, more that your average joe), kinda rubbery, but they'll make great green shirts (or rebels or terrorist not sure yet). My only rant might be about the weapons. They're made of some rubbery plastic and they tend to be twisted. Its a small and correctable detail.

All those came at a very good price.

Raptor:
Agreed, Morgardee and I are gaga over the things.

Where did you order them? SBP?

- Raps  

Redmao:
 what's SBP??

I ordered them from gijoehq.com is there other places that I could get them from as well?

Medic:

--- Quote from: ""Redmao"" ---While browsing some joe message boards and varios sites I often came across reviews and pictures of the worlds peacekeepers figures and vehicules. I never saw them in stores so since I'm moving alone in a few days so I decided to order me some new vehicules: the black little bird, the covered humvee and while I was at it I ordered a watchtower for an eventual dio :shifty: Three rangers wearing boonie hats are included.

The figures are cool and are all well articulated (21 points, more that your average joe), kinda rubbery, but they'll make great green shirts (or rebels or terrorist not sure yet). My only rant might be about the weapons. They're made of some rubbery plastic and they tend to be twisted. Its a small and correctable detail.

All those came at a very good price.
--- End quote ---

Do you have a link where you ordered these figure from as I may want to get some!

Jay:
Check his last post. He got them at http://www.gijoehq.com
I ordered a military buggy and a Marine 3-pack, myself. Can't wait to try em out. When I get more cash I'll probably get the SEAL patrol boat, the black Little Bird and while I want the Blackhawk, I want the one that comes with a HALO jumper, something GIJoeHQ's Blackhawk doesn't have, sadly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version